Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saaaaadness

*sigh* Yesterday my cousins took off for home taking my older brother with them. :( I had sooo much fun while they were here - I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now!
  I really wanted to go down with them but #1 I don't have enough money for a plane ticket back and #2 I really don't want to go on my first plane ride alone.
 Drat.
I miss them a lot already. But next year, my whole{extended} family is thinking about going down and we all rent a beach house. How wondrous would that be?? ohpleaseohpleaseohplease..!

Here are some pictures of the things we did:

Campfires!

Uh, yeah. This is what happens when you throw a bunch of Christmas tree on at once.
It blackened my brothers face. Genius. :P

Flower pounding for window art at a historical school house


I like the way my blue flower one turned out :D


Moved our Grandpa into an assisted living.


Went to the Tri-State Museum
{I'll post all my pictures on W.S. in a few day's when my computer isn't so slow}


Got stormed on many times. Practically every night.


Stood on the geographical center of the nation!
The picture's bad because it was really sunny and bright that day. But we were there!


{pic taken by Mum}
Celebrated Mummy's bifdog{inside joke} :D with a Sacurtort{sp?}: a really rich German chocolat{I like spelling it the French way :)} cake with strawberry filling. Yum.

Other things we did:
 Riding
 Driving on back roads{one of my favorite things to do while eating ice cream}
 Ate lots and lots of ice cream
 Family reunions
 Played soccer
 Watched the soccer World Cup
 "Stole" and painted rocks 8D
 Went on donut runs for Grandpa at nine at night. We had to go to three different stores before we found *one* glazed donut.

  Yes, great memories were made :)
~Gwyn

p.s. Check back later today for more posts

2 comments:

  1. Oh. MY. Gosh. That cake looks soooooo good!!! :D It looks like you had fun Gwyn! I bet you're gonna miss your bro. *hugs*

    Love,
    Eldarwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish if you saw a picture of food on the computer, you could take a bight of it because I really want some of that cake. It looks so good! :)

    It sounds like you had a great time with your cousins while they were in town.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete