Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Olive Tree's Exta Tigerdark


Here you are! You can click to enlarge...
I didn't use any visual aid or 'dummies' for this one, and its the first one I've done like this too:) That's why she's not perfect..:){Ugh! I can't get over the legs! I started her too low down so I was running out of room and had to shorten her up a bit...} I don't have anything against Tats:) as long as they're decent :D. I based hers on an islander pattern I once saw... I couldn't fit three stripes without making it look like too much. I like the face detail, if I do say so myself:)
Hope you like it!! ~Gwyn

1 comment:

  1. Very neat! Thanks. =) I really love how you did her vest. ^_^ I posted a (noncolored) sketch of mine for comparison, don't know if you've seen it... http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bxU3H9ixSKY/Szu-qvdP7KI/AAAAAAAAECQ/j7C9azg790E/s1600-h/exta.jpg I'm not happy with mine; hear body's screwed up and she looks a little too anime-ish for my taste, but ah well. Live and learn.

    ReplyDelete