My family and I broke the New Years tradition this year! *gathp!* Instead of watching all three LotR's until midnight we watched Mum's new Blu-Ray 'Gone With the Wind'. I haven't watched that since I was about 6 or 7 and all I remembered of it was the little girl getting killed when her pony jumped. It scared me off riding for awhile because her pony looked so much like mine at the time! :D
I certainly didn't remember how sad the movie was. I was quite surprised.
Anyway, at 12:oo we clinked glasses of Sparkling Cider and watched the Ball Drop in Times Square on the Telly.
My New Years Resolutions:
- Eat more veg. Bleck. But I need to
- Gain some weight. So I don't look like a scarecrow with abs when wearing a swimsuit (:P
- Get back to running. Last summer I could run a mile and be hardly breathing hard. Now it's down to 1/2 mile. Sad.
- Finish 'The Legend of Skyrian' and start on 2nd book
- Get rid of some activities so I can have more time to: ride/hang with my horses; draw/paint/take pictures; write more music; play more music; and generally enjoy a stress-free summer
- Stick to exercising daily. Up and down Maher's Mt. five times running; push-ups, crunches, etc. Oh, and fencepost driving.
- Read the Bible and Catechism more. I need to do that a lot too.
- Learn to drive!!! Legally that is ;D
A happy and healthy and wonderful New Year to all of you!!!~Gwyn
P.S. Tessa, I've finished Meggie for you, I just need to edit it and upload it on the other computer which my dad is working on, so it'll probably be up tonight;)