Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tessa's Meggie {my favorite ;D}


Yay!!! A dress! While I like drawing all kinds of outfits, Medieval gowns are by far my favorite!! And this is the first one on Blogger that I'm actually happy with!{the others...meh.}
I used smoother paper to see if it would keep the lead and color from mixing and making the drawing look 'dirty' and it worked :)
I hope you like the bright colors Tessa! I was going to put her in a dark green at first, but then, every medieval dress is green! I like the 'Springy-ness' of this one; very fresh looking. I enjoyed designing the locket too. And sword. :) Feedback, please!
Hope you like it!!~Gwyn

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Do you mind if i put it on the sidebar of one of my blogs saying that you drew it?
    I LOVE THAT DRESS AND EVERYTHING ELSE! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT IT!!!!!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
    FROM A VERY EXCITED WRITER,
    TESSA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Sure I'll link it back to you!
    Tessa/Lorenias

    ReplyDelete