Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

For Ëarwen, Bethany and Olive Tree(role play)

It appears that there isn't a limit on how many comments can be on one post, so we can continue with the one we're using.(yay!)
Another thing about the role play; I don't know if any of you are getting bored with it or not, but lets try and wrap things up by next Wednesday(the 9th), 'kay? Me? I'd be happy to go on forever, but all things must come to an end!:)
Thanks so much you guys for playing with me! I'm having loads of fun, and I really hope you are too!:D 

Cheers! ~Gwyn

2 comments:

  1. It's so fun!
    But things DO get old :)
    Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very fun! But you are right.

    Do I have your permission to start a role play on HorseFeathers? This has been such fun =)

    Luv the Latin. I want to take Latin next year; until then I have to figure it out by roots...

    ReplyDelete