Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A few drawings

'Draco Bambino'

This is a dress design that sort of sprang at me :) I'm no dress fan{excluding Medieval wear} But I wouldn't mind a simple, summery dress like this one.

 A character that formed in my mind while reading a book set in 1100 Palestine, 'Salina' was something  different from my usual people. I like how her costume came out. I wasn't at all sure at first how to draw medieval Middle Eastern wear, but I went for it and, if not historically correct, made something unique.  I also learned a little bit of Arabic writing for her nick-name "Ocean Eyes"{she has blue eyes, which is rare if not impossible over there :)} However, I have no idea how to pronounce it.

Salina

These two horses are also from a book. Shame the arab doesn't get a name in it besides "The Black Arab" *rolls eyes* How original. I drew them both really small and basically. Maybe I'll do larger ones some time.... 




Hope you enjoyed! ~Gwyn

1 comment:

  1. Those are great! I really like how Salina's outfit turned out too. :)

    ReplyDelete