Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Céad slán!

Céad slán ag mo chairde! {Farewell, my friends} Tomorrow I leave on a travel trip to my grandma's for two days. Originally we had planned to leave today, but for reasons yet unknown to me, we've postponed it. It's safe to say I'm not exactly looking forward to this trip, not with so much I need to do here at home{and Roanie hasn't been ridden for a week and a half. *gasps and dies* Ooh, the shame!} But, Mum needs me to go since Da has work to catch up on and can't. It's only for four days I'll be gone, I guess, not an extravagant sum. *shrugs* Anyway, I haven't seen Grandma in a year.
 Okay, the moral of this story is I probably won't be posting on this blog until maybe Monday. However, I do have a virtually empty day today because I did everything yesterday, so here's what I want to do with it:

  • Ride
  • Read
  • Relax
  • Go to the movies with my friend that's going away. It'll be the last time I see her until next summer :'(
  • And do Little Fun Things: Drawing Eyes edition. I've pushed it back waaaay to long. Sorry guys! I'll do it ASAP.
What are you going to do with your day? Is yours a "nothing of importance" day as well?
 I'll be see'n ya :)

-Gwyn

From my epic day hike

No comments:

Post a Comment