Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

First snow!

This morning I awoke to the silent falling of white puffy flakes out my window. I pulled the covers over my head. Not yet! Ugh. Thus begins the morning ritual of stuffing oneself into snow pants and boots, gloves and a hat. And on top of that Wilber(the stupid horse) chewed a great two foot hole in the side of his shed! Eerg! That'll have to be fixed and we'll have to paint the whole shed with anti-cribbing paint that's thoroughly smelly and sticky. Ugh. 
I did get some nice pics of the snow, though. I'll post them tomorrow, it's late right know:P

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You have snow!? Where I live we don't get snow until January or Febuary! And it is only an inch deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE SNOW!
    AND IN GEORGIA WE DONT' GET HARDLY ANY!
    WOHOOO FOR YOUUU!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care much for cold weather. You know, so cold it'll snow (like where you live). But I don't like hot weather either. I like Spring. :)

    ~Eldarwen Failariel~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, snow already?! Here, it's just freezing cold for a few months THEN we get snow up to our ears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear, yowps, we've got bright sun [if chilly] here.
    i really did laugh out loud at the horse chewing the 2-foot hole....i'm sure it isn't fun tho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. **Emma**- Wow! You're lucky! Yeah, we usually get a snow about this time and then we don't get another till the 31st or so.

    Earwen- If you got as much snow as we do for as long as we do, I'm sure you'd dislike it too :P

    Eldarwen- lol! Spring is wore than winter for us! We get our worst blizzards then right during lambing and calving time. How convenient. l:L

    ReplyDelete