Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

My average day

Just a post to show you what goes on in my average day{While I'm waiting to go to Track & Field} :)

7:30 - 8:00am{I can sleep in now that the water tanks aren't freezing!}
  My morning begins. Get out of bed after laying in it an extra five minutes. Dress and brush hair and teeth. Head out to do the usual chores - feeding horses and letting them out to pasture; letting dogs out, etc. Come back, eat breakfast, grab school books.

8:00 - 11:30am
  Do school, beginning with Bible and devotional readings; then writing/copywork/penmanship; 2 or 3 lessons of algebra; history readings; Psycology lecture{dvd}; latin; maybe get in a few Classic book readings{extremely dull. Avoid when possible}





11:30am - 12:00pm
Free time, spent outside mostly.


12:00 -12:30pm
  Lunch.


12:30 - 1:30pm
More free time spent outside or on the computer.

1:30 - 4:00pm
  Work. Doing the odd and ever present jobs that comes with being a farmer and sculptor's daughter. Cleaning/filling out water tanks, currying horses, plastering{part of the molding process in sculpture making}, mowing, straightening the house, picking up all the odd sticks and bones the dogs bring back and leave on the lawn. All sorts of things like that.

4:00 - 6:00pm
  Time I usually spend reading, blogging, going on adventures through the pastures and so on.

6:00 - 6:30pm
  Supper.

6:30 - 8:00pm
  My time to ride! Work with the horses and, later as the sun goes down, feed them.

8:00 -10:30pm
  Maybe watch a movie or play a game with the family.  Write, write, write!{I write best at night, for some reason} Draw, paint, or read.

10:30 -11:45pm
  Ready self for sleep. Maybe take a shower depending on what kind of day I had. Read Bible, a chapter of Esther and two chapters in Matthew. Read some "Do Hard Things". Read other book that I've read through out the day and can't get enough of. Realize what time it is and that the things I read and thought were hilarious aren't actually all that funny{due to the fact I'm sleep-deprived and a little woozy}. Sleep.

Yeah. It goes something like that :) Though the time deals after 11:30am are just estimates.

Ooo! lunch time now! And I get to drive to Track & Field!!! Yaaaay! Wish me luck! ~Gwyn

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun to me. :) Maybe I should draw me up a schedule . . . not! :D

    ReplyDelete